Sunday 23 February 2014

Jack or Jill Hunt - Female path (part i)

Hello lovelies! I've been promising myself that I will do you a blog post for the Jack or Jill Hunt for a while. So, here we go. The hunt ends at the end of the month (28th) and all prizes are free. I'm gonna show you a small selection today, and more in the week - so keep your eyes peeled. On to the goodies:


MoDANNA (nail applier only)


Virtual Insanity (nail and toenail applier inc)



Style Credits:
Crown: [geek]
Hair: *Milk* Hair
Runny eye makeup: [S H O C K ] Factory
Shape/Skin: .:Panda Punx:. (slink/phat azz/lola appliers inc)
Tattoo: elska (comes with slink/phat azz applier)
Skirt: [bubble] (comes with texture hud)
Shoes: Babydoll (dulce pumps)

All hunt slurls and hints can be found HERE. Good luck - you have until the 28th to find these goodies, and I will post more in the week.

Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment