Friday 21 February 2014

Bring on Spring!

For those of you who didn't know, I live in the UK, which is very wet at the moment! too much rain and not enough sunshine. I headed over to Sn@tch this week, and found a bunch of freebies, which scream sunshine to me! It puts me in a good mood :)

Here we go:


Style credits:
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Emma Mesh Hair - 50L TODAY ONLY
All items I'm wearing (roller skates with skating ao, leather bracelets, earrings, shorts and hippy top) are from Sn@tch and are a free gift on the reception desk.

For those of you who like to fish (7seas fishing), the fishing prize at Sn@tch has been swapped out. There are 21 pieces to fish for, and you can complete this lovely outfit:

  

Just note, you don't have to bait your rod to win the clothing pieces for the outfit. I can't tell you how many lindens I spent on bait, before realising this one a while back!

Finally, if you have any spare lindens and a group space available, there is a VIP group gift out at Sn@tch as well, which is this jewellery set:

 
You'll find some other little treats in the gift box too ;) Group join is 200L, and I don't regret a single linden on this group join.

Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment