Saturday 8 February 2014

Be My Busty Valentine Hunt - on until 15th Feb!

Hey lovelies, I've done parts of the Be My Busty Valentine 2 Hunt this week, and have taken some pics of the hunt prizes I like. This is a 0L hunt, so everything is free. This is an appliers hunt, although if you don't have the Lola boobies, you can also just wear the clothing layers.
All links for the locations, hints etc can be found HERE.

On to the prizes:

 Barely Legal Couture (also phatazz applier)



Pretty Liar
 
 [trs] (also phatazz applier inc)

~Sassy!~ (Lola, Lush, eboob, phatazz, brazilia)
 
L!KE (phatazz applier also inc)


WickedNight (phatazz applier also inc)


The hair I'm wearing is a 1L bargain at Little Bones (valentines dollarbie). It comes in 6 different colours.

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment