Sunday 10 August 2014

Sunday Shopping

Sunday's are turning into my shopping, slink shoe obsession day lol. Threw a look together and found me some shoes! Enjoy:



Style credits:
Hair: MINA Hair - Nikky - previous TDR item (70L)
Top: taken from ::Poised:: White Carnival - SLF&O Gift (0L group join)
Skirt: DeeTaleZ skirt - The Aloha Fair - 1L gift
Bracelets: *PROMAGIC* bracelets - The Aloha Fair - 1L gift



And....on to the shoes! All are slink adds on for either the medium or the high feet. Enjoy:

Medium Feet:

Essenz - The Black Fair - 1L gift

 
Essenz Gacha Prize - The Aloha Fair - 75L


High Feet:


NoName - The Aloha Fair Gift - 1L

Essenz - gacha prize - The Black Fair - 75L

Essenz - The Aloha Fair - 1L gift


]S]N]O]B] - The Aloha Fair - 1L gift

Ben's Boutique - fatpack heels - 55L on offer at Fi*Friday

Essenz - group gift - check notice history (300L group join)


And to finish off, my nails are from the following hud:

Flair - 0L - My Slink Obsession

Also at My Slink Obsession, are these nails:

Somnia - 0L gift - My Slink Obsession



Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment