Friday 29 August 2014

Nail Me Fabulous!

Those who know me, know I love my mesh body bits - LOVE em. I feel naked without my slink hands and feet, and I'll also be seen wiggling the booty and bewbs as well.

Today, I wanna talk nails....slink nails. I <3 em!! LOVE EM! IRL I'm often changing my nail colour and I love doing the same in SL too - new outfit, new nails....and new shoes too >.>

I popped into the Nail Me! mainstore today for the first time...and there are lots of goodies to get yer claws into. I've picked up their slink nail huds from other events (Fabfree HQ, The Wash Cart event), but never been into the store before. If you love nails as much as I do, it's worth a visit! Lemme show you the goodies I picked up:

Pride Gift - 0L

Sampler (4 styles inc) - 1L

Gacha prizes - 15L a play (trans only)

Anarchy Hunt Prize (unisex) - 1L

Group gift (50L group join fee)

Group gift (50L group join fee)

Group gift (50L group join fee)

Subscribo gift- 0L

SL Frees & Offer Group gift (0L group join fee)

One thing I really like is that both the mani and pedi huds are included with every item. Sooo, needless to say, if you love your nails, you get a lot of bang for your buck at this store. The Anarchy hunt is on for a limited time (details here) so if you likes em, get yourself hunting!

Enjoy x

Taxi: Nail Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment