Monday 7 July 2014

Hunt For Your Inner Slut....on til the 15th July.

HI all, my bestie and I are big hunt fans, and we recently completed the Hunt For Your Inner Slut 7. All detail about the hunt, hints and locations can be found HERE.
Please note this is an Adult themed hunt - so expect nudity, sex and everything in between.

I've pictured some of the hunt prizes I really liked. Most contain appliers for the bewbs and butt, but can be worn without the appliers. All hunt prizes are 0L (this is a free hunt). My bewbs are Lolas tango, and my butt is a Ghetto booty (no.1).

On to the prizes:



Stop 10 (crotchless panties) - appliers inc.


Stop 17


Stop 31 - appliers inc (shoes are for slink high feet)


Stop 39 - comes with a colour change transmitter



Stop 44 - appliers inc


Stop 58 - tattoo applier for slink feet

Stop 60 - appliers inc


Stop 68

No comments:

Post a Comment