Saturday 12 July 2014

Ass 'n' Titties...

....and all things applier related, today!

I've been hitting a few stores recently, to find you some goodies, specifically for those with the bewb and/or butt attachments. I personally have the Lola's tango breasts and the Ghetto booty (no.1). I don't wear them all the time, but there are occasions when I want to have a lil more junk in mah trunk....and a lil more jiggle n wiggle.

The clothes I've found for you are either offers, or from lucky chairs/lucky boards. So with a lil time, and patience, you can pick these up for 0L. Both stores have wildcard rounds in their boards, so, if you're lucky (and quick fingered) it shouldn't take you too long. Otherwise, hit me up inworld (Wynn Klaar) and I'll help :)

Please note that the clothes will work for other bewb and butt brands, so if you're a phat/cute azz person, a Mirage or a Puffy wearer, these should work too.

On to the good stuff:

~SASSY!~ (10 min rotation; wildcard rounds):

(Ass and Bewb appliers shown)






 

ViRTuaL ATTIRE (10 min rotation; wildcard rounds):

(Ass and/or Bewb appliers shown)






 

Finally, a special offer for you, from [AdN] (1L) - both ass and bewb appliers shown:

 

If you like my hair and my shoes, they are previously blogged HERE and HERE.

Hope you enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment