Saturday 8 March 2014

Look Of The Day - 8th March 2014

Gooood morning everyone in SL Land - it's Saturday and sunnnnny! Yay!! I love the warmth of Spring, it reminds me that Winter is nearly over and we can begin to enjoy being outdoors again. Hope you like my look today, if there's anything you'd like me to blog more, just send me an IM or notecard inworld!


Style Credits:
Hair: Diva Mesh Hair Group Gift (0L to join)
Lip gloss: Pink Acid Taboo Kiss (pink) - Grotestque Burlesque Hunt - on til 5th Apr (0L)
Top: ToXiC HiGh-- Lace Tube White Top (Lola Tango applier inc) - Battle of the Boob Hunt - on til 20th March (0L)
Shoes: N-core group gift 'Pink Glitter Zebra' (group gift - 0L to join)
Bracelets: Pure Poison - Locked Handcuffs (group gift - 0L to join)
Shorts: .: Somnia :. Floozy Bandit Short (fatpack 10 colours) - 200L

No comments:

Post a Comment