Monday 23 March 2015

Killer heels....

...on killer boots. I'd hoped these beauties would help me win a parcheesy match against my bestie last night. They didn't. But, OMGOSH, don't they look puuurty?





Wynn is wearing:
Hair: Birdie - little bones. - group gift (100L group join)
Tattoo: Cusa face tattoo (tintable) - .Arise. - 79L
Top: You're The Cure (PACK19) - *HolliPocket* - The Luck of the Irish gacha - 50L a pull
Necklace: Rave smile necklace - Maxi Gossamer - group gift (0L group join)
Jeans: Shine skinny jeans (fatpack) - Sn@tch (no longer available)
Boots: Weky boots - *{SeVered GarDeN}* - 350L available on Marketplace HERE

As an aside, I regularly blog Maxi Gossamer jewellery - this is because their group gifts are fab, and the group join is free. This is one of those groups in SL, where I would strongly urge you to join because of the quality of gifts you get on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment