Sunday 7 December 2014

I choo..choo..choose you!

Gotta love The Simpsons :)

Have been racing around the grid the last few days to find you some great deals. At the moment, there are lots of advents, Christmassy tree gifts out and about, and plenty of events to blog about as well. I'm going to cover some of them today, but as with all things, there's never enough time in the day! If you see anything inworld that you like, please let me know and I'll check it out ;)

On to the goodies:




the cuteness of the muffs!

Style Credits:
Skin: Arcade Gift skin (under the Christmas tree) - Glam Affair - 0L (at The Arcade gacha event - see below for slurl)
Shape: FabFree HQ Christmas Tree gift - [Lumae] - 0L (at FabFree HQ HERE - more info HERE)
Hair (with muffs): Xy Redheads#2 // Panda - Black kitty ~Tableau Vivant~50L a play - (at The Arcade gacha event - see below for slurl)
Earrings: Polly Earrings (hud inc w/ 4 metals and 18 gem options) - Twisted Krissmuss event 2014 - +Cyrious+ - 100L (more info HERE)
Sweater: Christmas Turtleneck - *Fishy Strawberry*- 0L (gift inworld atm)
Jeans: Denim jeans (black/blue in pack) - Blackburns - 0L on Marketplace HERE
Boots: Black brand Uggs - AngelRED Couture - 10L on Marketplace HERE

In addition, I couldn't resist trying my luck on the MadPea gacha at The Arcade event, and picked up these little lovelies (75L a go):


I was shocked to find they're only 1 Land Impact each (mesh items), which surprised me as the detail is fantastic. The full gacha list of prizes are shown here:





Trust me, I could nom my way through all of em, given half the chance!

Full details about The Arcade (including prize pics and slurls) is HERE.

 As a side note, *Fishy Strawberry* has a giftcard sale on at the moment, which ends at midnight slt TONIGHT. So, if you like any of their products, in addition to the 50% sale they have on atm, you can also stock up on giftcards too!

Enjoy x




No comments:

Post a Comment