Monday 1 September 2014

cStar - 5th Anniversary Skin Hunt

I love hunts in SL, and this one got me bouncing in my chair with excitement. cStar is celebrating their 5th year anniversary....with a skin hunt. If you know cStar, you'll know their skin ranges are fab - great makeup detail and varied skin tones. There's a huge following of people who still trade lucky chair skins at the store!

Anyways, enough ramblings, on to the hunt:


All the details are in the above poster, and all I can say is get to the store and click on the poster for more info (hint, hint, hint).

I was able to pick up 6 of the 10 skins, and here they are:

Blush

Discreet

Dreamy

Neutral

Shine

Satin natural

I didn't want to wait for any other skins, in case the hunt ended first! As the hunt ends when the poster in store comes down, I don't have an end date for you, but if you like what you see, get hunting today!

Style credits:
Hair: Medeleine Hair (Crystal pink) - /Wasabi Pills/ - old 50L Friday item (full colour pack in store)
Lingerie: Opening Gift - miaou - on Marketplace HERE - 0L

Taxi: cStar Limited

Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment