Sunday 6 April 2014

Look of the Day - 0L avatar.

So, I set myself a challenge this week - can I use marketplace to create an avatar for 0L - an avatar I would happily use in my day to day. Judge for yourself, all style credits and links are below:




Style Credits:
Shape & Skin: NIKA skin and shape - no longer on Marketplace
Hair: Tameless hair - Dorie (fatpack) - link HERE
Eye Makeup: {MC} Tuesday eye shadows - no longer on Marketplace
Eyes: ~*By Snow*~ Mushroom Eyes - link HERE
Parted Lips (teeth): [:Tuli:] - Parted lips - tattoo - link HERE
Necklace: BD .:Rock Bunker:. necklace - link HERE
Tattoo: IAF - Delicious tattoo - link HERE
Jacket: >>>Poison<<< Whiplash jacket - mesh - link HERE
Top: Curious Kitties - Simple Black Tube Top - link HERE
Skirt: 7Five - Kira Skirt - mesh - link HERE
Sneakers: Ripe berry - sneakers - link HERE

All items blogged in this post are 0L - the aim is to show that you can create a fab look at zero cost!
Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment