Sunday 22 December 2013

First blog - how exciting!

It's actually going to be a hello post from me! It's been a long tme since I last blogged about all the bargains and deals I find inworld, so I hope you enjoy, and find this blog useful.

My style is more "go with the flow" - lots of blogs will go through complete outfits for you, and that's fantastic! I'm not that patient lol. While you'll sometimes see those posts, they won't be a regular. I tend to photo little things I come across and like, post a photo with a link for you. You decide if you like it or not. I'm all about the quickie and instant gratification ;)

My posts will be a mix of marketplace links, freebies, sale room events, fairs, MM's, group gifts etc. I never have much money inworld, and I always try to find a freebie if I can. I'm not afflliated with any store, nor am I paid to promote anything. If I blog an item or store, it's because I like the product. This is my social time, so it's precious to me :)

If you have any suggestions, please IM me inworld (Wynn Klaar) - otherwise: hope you enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment